Well, as you probably have guessed because of my lack of post for the last several months, I have had an extremely busy summer/early fall. Here is a brief recap.
In early June we had a wonderful time with the Jost family from Alberta, who were in the midst of a musical tour. With twenty-two people in our house (including us) we had a busy and fun thirty-six hours. I think I had all the names straight by the time they left!
Also in June we had our annual homeschool conference, and a few weeks later a quick visit with my Grandparents from Louisianna. It was wonderful to see them again. We also enjoyed tying on 50th anniversary signs to the back of their fifth wheel so that they wouldn't see them until they were down the road aways. :)
The first week on July I went to Windcrest bible camp for a week. It was a wonderful and very challenging year of camp. The Lord really moved in the lives of many young people, myself included.
In August we did a week of VBS. We did one in the morning and another in the afternoon at a different church. It was a very challenging week for us and we were very tired by the end of it.
The Saturday after VBS, I became sick and was sick for over three weeks with some kind of viral infection/bronchitis. Eventually I went on antibiotics for a weeks and that cleared it up. During the time I was sick, I had and enjoyed my 17th birthday! It is hard to believe how fast time flies!
In early September we went and visited my Grandmother R. in Vermont. That Saturday we had a family picnic with many other relatives there as well. Including my cousin and his family from California! It was so great to see so many relatives again.
And that brings me to October. This month I started back into another school year! Also our family has been doing some renovations on our house, which I will post about very soon. It feels good to be blogging once again! Until next time...
Glad to hear from you! Glad you had a good summer, exept you being sock! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteI love your music and the new Fall background!
Thanks Mariah,
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out how to add music to my blog and I am delighted! Thanks for commenting!
I'm glad you finally figured it out, It took me a while to find out how I could put music on SIP! I'd go to others blogs, and they'd have music, some really nice music! One day, Mom and I fiddled around, and she helped me do my music!
ReplyDeleteBut, i could find any hymns! I don't know how you found Ron Hamilton and hymns for your playlist!
Really nice!
I searched Ron Hamilton's name. Also his wife Shelly has some really beautiful piano pieces...however they stop in the middle! :(
ReplyDeleteSome of my music stops in the middle on my blog too! ):
ReplyDelete