It is hard to believe that it is almost the end of October! This month has flown by so quickly, with home renovations, school work, gardening, and other chores. I am looking forward to November & Thanksgiving.
For some families, however, this has been a very hard month. I am refering to the families of soldiers fighting overseas. October's death toll in Afghanistan is the highest it has been since the beginning of the war - 24 this week and around 55 this month - so far. This hits close to home for me because my cousin, Stephen, is currently serving over there. I can hardly imagine what it must be like for his wife and young boys. As October ends, lets keep our brave Americans and their families in our prayers.
Also, please pray for safe traveling for my Mom and sister, Rosanna, as they fly to Wisconsin on Wednesday. They will be there a week, visiting the bible school Rosanna is considering attending.
I am praying!
ReplyDeleteI posted your prayer requests on SIP!
Thank you, Mariah!
ReplyDeleteElisabeth,
ReplyDeleteWhen will you guys post a new story on Amateur productions? We are anxious to hear, but I know you all are pretty busy!
That is a little difficult to say as Nathanael, Andrew & I are very busy right now and have not had the time to do one recently. We really are not sure when we will have another one done, I think I can safely say that from now to Christmas we are very busy...possibly between Christmas & New Year's we might find the time, as our family has that week basically free. We really enjoy doing them, and I am really looking forward to doing another one.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth
P.S. Andrew's comment is, "I can't believe people actually are looking forward to another one!"
We are looking forward to another one! We thought the story was great!
ReplyDeleteso are we!
ReplyDeleteI'll pass the message along to the rest of the Amateur Productions staff (a.k.a Nathanael & Andrew). :)
ReplyDelete