Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't posted in almost two months! We are having a very busy summer so my posts have been awhile. I will slowly start updating you on all that has happened over the past several weeks, having a family of fourteen stay with us for 2 days, our homeschool convention, my grandparents visit from Louisianna, my week at camp, etc...
So if you want some old news check back often during these next few days! Maybe by September I can tell you what happened this week! Just kidding! :)
Elisabeth,
ReplyDeleteGlad your back! :) Wow! You had a family of fourteen at your house! I have been very busy this summer too! This week is VBS at my church. I have done lots of work on Sisters in Prayer blog, and if you haven't been on, I think you will like some of the changes I made, I added different music, some music from Pride and Prejedice, and some other really nice music.
Have a good day!
Keep praying,
Mariah~
Elisabeth,
ReplyDeleteHow are you? Haven't heard from you in a long time! Things have been crazy here. A few weeks ago, my dear baby cousin Shepherd Joel Schrader died. He was onley a year old. Its been very rough. Now, we have finally started school.
I would reaally appreciate it if you could go to SIP and read my recent post. leave a comment and tell me what you think! Thanks very much!
Keep praying,
Mariah~