Sorry that I haven't posted anything this last week, I have been very busy finishing up my Easter dress. Here are some pictures of Rosanna, Jensen & I with our Easter dresses.
ELISABETH

ROSANNA

JENSEN


FRIENDS
SISTERS
I made a sunflower cake to take to our churches Easter breakfast. It has been awhile since I made a cake so I enjoyed doing it.
Ingredients:
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate frosting
19 yellow chick Peeps candies
1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate frosting
19 yellow chick Peeps candies
1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased and waxed paper-lined 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely; carefully remove waxed paper.
Level tops of cakes. Spread frosting between layers and over the top and sides of cake. Without separating Peeps and curving slightly to fit, arrange chicks around edge of cake for sunflower petals. For sunflower seeds, arrange chocolate chips in center of cake.
Me playing the piano before the services
Hallelujah, What A Saviour!
Man of Sorrows! what a name
For the Son of God who came
Ruined sinners to reclaim.
Hallelujah! What a Savior!
Bearing shame and scoffing rude,
In my place condemned He stood;
Sealed my pardon with His blood.
Hallelujah! What a Savior!
Guilty, vile, and helpless we;
Spotless Lamb of God was He;
“Full atonement!” can it be?
Hallelujah! What a Savior!
Lifted up was He to die;
“It is finished!” was His cry;
Now in Heav’n exalted high.
Hallelujah! What a Savior!
When He comes, our glorious King,
All His ransomed home to bring,
Then anew His song we’ll sing:
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
HE IS RISEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment