Yes, there's only 6 days, 8 hours and 42 minutes until I leave for Louisiana! I am getting pretty excited. I also have a lot to do in the meantime. Today I brought down the suitcases from the attic, cleaned and freshened them up. Now I have to decided what to pack! I also am trying to finish a project I am working on for my grandparents. So anyway, this next week will be filled with planning, packing and plenty of excitement!
You must be so excited! I know i would!
ReplyDeleteBringing stuff down from the attic sounds so Little Womanish to me probably because I have never seen or been in an attic or brought something down from there in my entire life.
Have a beauty holiday!
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteEcxited for you! Make sure you take pictures and post them when you come back from your trip!
ReplyDeleteI am taking my brothers camera with me, so I hope to take lots of pictures and I am also hoping to blog from my grandparents. So you may see more pictures on here in the coming days than when I am home. I really would like to get my own camera soon! :)
ReplyDelete