Saturday, February 6, 2010

Excitement!!

Yep, that's what I have been feeling for the past few days! Why? Well, in 2004, my grandparents invited my oldest brother, Joshua, to travel down and spend a month with them in Louisiana. The next year Tim went, then Rosanna, then Nathanael...and now it's finally my turn!

Earlier this week they e-mailed me to let me know that the tickets are purchased and I will be flying down on March 2nd, and flying back April 6th! That's five whole weeks!

The only part I am nervous about is flying down. I love the actual "flying" part, but making sure I make my connections at the airports has me a little nervous. This will also be my first time flying (commercially) since 2000, and my very first time flying alone.

Anyway, even concerns about flying by myself have not dampened my enthusiasim for the trip (just ask my family)! Only 23 days, 9 hours and 28 minutes (approximately) until I leave!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I'll be praying! I was worried that byou wouldn't be home in time for th ladies sem. at my church on April 10, but you will be home just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you should mention that, Mariah! I was going to ask you when it was this year. Just yesterday I was thinking about it and hoping that it wouldn't be during my trip. Yay! I can do both!! :)

    ReplyDelete