Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Togetherness

Well, in case you were wondering, we did arrive in Georgia safely at around two o`clock Wednesday morning. My grandparents and Auntie Tandy arrived at the hotel a few minutes before us. It was so great to see them!

I have had a wonderful two days here visiting with family. Uncle Larry & Aunt Karen arrived a few minutes ago, so all of my Dad`s siblings are now together for the first time in about twenty years. Right now we are all getting ready to attend the rehearsal dinner for Daniel`s wedding tomorrow (my Auntie Tandy did my hair for me) and then we are heading to Aunt Debbie`s for some family time. Somehow, I think it is going to be a late night again tonight!

Well, I am glad I found time for this short update, but I`d better go! Until next time...

1 comment: