These last few weeks have been busy ones for us as we continue working on the home renovations as well as getting ready for the Christmas season. We also had to make a big decision about whether or not to attend my cousin's wedding in Georgia on the 18th. We have decided to go!! I am really looking forward to see my Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and my cousins. We will probably be leaving around the 14th or 15th and returning around the 20th. This makes these last few weeks before Christmas very busy for us.
In other news, I would appreciate prayer. For over a month I have been having stomach-related problems. Pain in my upper stomach which is sometimes accompanied by back pain or nausea. I had an upper GI and an ultrasound done on Wednesday and we should know the results sometime this coming week.
Tonight we are getting ready for what could be a big winter storm. I love the snow, and I am enjoying watching it fall, but I also know that our porch roof isn't finished yet! So I am hoping that will be done soon so that I can truly say, let it snow!
Well, I guess that's all for now. I may not be able to post much in the coming days, we'll just have to see how things go.
Wow! Your busy!
ReplyDeleteI also have stomach problems that sound quite similar to yours. I take some pills for it, and be careful of what I eat, and when I eat it. Eggs are hard on my stomach, and breads, and it all just depends on what day it is, and waht "mood" :) my stomachs in!
Have a good day!