Well, if you are wondering why I have not posted in awhile, it is because I have been the lady of the house for a whole week.
Mom and Rosanna went to Wisconsin for a week to visit the bible school she is considering attending next fall. While they were gone I remained quite busy with cooking, dishes, laundry, house cleaning, and leaf raking. I really enjoyed doing all the cooking for a week.
As for other news...our family is considering the possibility of traveling to Georgia in December to attend my cousin Daniel's wedding. It would be a very fast trip, being so close to Christmas.
Bible Clubs have started up again. My siblings and I help the Deans with one in Milltown on Wednesday afternoons ("Club" Know Your Bible), and my brother, Nathanael, and I do a club in our living room on Friday afternoons (Adventure Bible Club).
Home renovations continue. Painting on the side of the house is coming along, and last week Dad did a bunch of work on the wiring inside. Hoping to have most of the drywall up by American Thanksgiving in two weeks.
That's a quick update. I hope to post more later on! Very happy to have Mom & Rosanna home! :)
Lady of the house,
ReplyDeleteGlad Rosanna and your Mom got home safely!
You must be tired after doing all the housework!
Have a good day!
Glad Rosanna and your mom made it home allright!
ReplyDeleteYou must have been very busy!
These past few weeks have been VERY busy at my house because my aunt came down to make wreaths, hoping to make some extra money. My aunt has four children, and my family has four, and its just crazy sometimes! But its nice to be together with my aunt and cousins! Usually since she lives two hours away, we don't see them very much. HOw are your knees? Are they any better?
Well, looking back over this comment, its more like an email then just a little comment! :) Sorry, should of emailed you! Hope you have a good day in the Lord!
Keep Praying!
Mariah,
ReplyDeleteYes, I was very busy then, and I still am! :)
As for my knees, they are not any better. I went to the doctor this week and he said the x-rays look normal.
I have more to talk about, so I'll send you an e-mail soon, and hopefully update my blog tomorrow afternoon.
Have a great day!
sorry that your knees aren't any better! :(
ReplyDeletePraying for you!