"Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven." ~Psalms 148:13
Monday, May 11, 2009
Sorry!
Hi,
Sorry that I have not posted in a while. These last few weeks have been very busy for our family. I will post some pictures and updates soon, but I just wanted to let you know that I still exist!
Elisabeth, My family and I are looking forward to listening to Danny Spy. Whats going on? Are there still problems with putting it on the blog? Thanks! Mariah~
Mariah, We have decided to e-mail the drama. If your family would like to hear it go to www.amateurproductions.blogspot.com. You will find an e-mail address there that you can use to request it.
Elisabeth,
ReplyDeleteMy family and I are looking forward to listening to Danny Spy. Whats going on?
Are there still problems with putting it on the blog?
Thanks! Mariah~
Mariah,
ReplyDeleteWe have decided to e-mail the drama. If your family would like to hear it go to www.amateurproductions.blogspot.com. You will find an e-mail address there that you can use to request it.
Elisabeth