Hello, I apologize for this my blogging being so sparse lately!
(Okay, so it's been four months to the day since I posted anything!)
Too much has happened recently to fill you in on everything,
but here's a little glimpse at what I've been up to for the last month at least.
On December 13, our town got over 200 milliliters of rain,
which caused the worst flooding in our area since 1923.
The mall area of town was hit the worst, and several stores suffered
severe damage and are still closed, one of which was Sobeys.
So I am off work until probably mid to late February.
Many roads here and in surrounding towns are still closed,
and in some places whole neighborhoods had water half way up the first floor.
As far as our neighborhood, we were spared any really bad damage.
The water about 100 feet from our house was over three feet deep
across the road, and we had some flooding in the basement,
but we were able to avoid severe flooding by renting an extra pump.
Please pray for those who are still without a home because of the storm.





No comments:
Post a Comment