Sunday, January 17, 2010

Magic Andy - Episode 2: "Sledding"

Andrew's newest video. In this video "Magic Andy" takes two children sledding with him and demontrates how much easier sledding can be when you know a few magic tricks! I must say that our young friends are great actors! ENJOY!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny! its better then the first one! The kids are so cute, and they acted so well! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Mariah! They are getting better. And Jeromy & Ali had so much fun being part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.....that snow looks lovely and cool!! We've been having 38C days and 24C nights for a couple of days in a row!! So hot!! Usually, we are expecting rain at this time of year, but we haven't had anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is certainly warm! :) It's -4c here right now, it's supposed to warm up to about -1c later today! And we are getting more snow as well. :)
    It was really cold the day they filmed this, and by the time they got around to the scene with the hot chocolate it was not hot at all but really cold. I've been told it was rather disgusting to drink...but they did it anyway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today it's slightly cooler...36C. Yesterday it was even cooler (about 35) but with the humidity it felt like double 35! We had some lovely rain yesterday evening (about 17mm) which cooled things down a bit. I can't wait until June when our winter starts. Funny thing is, by the time it is July, I most likely will be wishing to have summer as i'll be tired of the cold.
    Well, enjoy your gloriously colder weather!

    ReplyDelete